Celebrating Culture & Art at Edition of Amsterdam Dance Event 2023
About Amsterdam Event
This Dutch festival has enjoyed tremendous success surpassing attendance records in 2022 with over 450,000 people coming to Amsterdam for the event. Due to its success the ADE Festival 2023 has already revealed the dates for its 28th edition, which will take place from October 18 to 22.
It started off back in 1996 and there are plenty of industry experts and panels during the daytime activities. The event shifts to Amsterdam’s crazy clubs and stages at night for nonstop excitement. Overall Amsterdam dance event 2023 is going to be a massive conference and event that takes over Netherlands every year in October.
The event features everything from stadium shows to intimate club night performances for live music showcasing all electronic music genres and subgenres.
The conference part is similarly extensive affair with lectures, expert panel discussions, tech displays, industry events and several other activities meant to keep the scene vibrant in all of its facets.
Altogether over 400,000 artists, professionals, and music enthusiasts are invited to the city for the Amsterdam Dance Event which has over 1,000 events spread over more than 200 locations.
Amsterdam Event Lineup 2023
18th October Wednesday – 18:00 – 02:00
Sudbeat ADE show with Hernan Cattaneo
Line-up: Clyve || Hernan Cattaneo || Karl Pilbrow || Kasey Taylor || Simply City || Soundexile
19th OctoberThursday – 22:00 – 06:00
Pleinvrees ADE with Nora en Pure, Joachim Pastor (live), Andhim and many more.
Line-up: Andhim || Jamiie || Joachim Pastor (live) || Kapibara || Klangphonics (live) || Misss Monique || Nora en Pure || Noraj Cue || Olivier Weiter || Rao * Susan Right || Ydesire (live)
20th OctoberFriday- 13:00 – 21:00
Hernan Cattaneo Nick Warren (b2b)– all day long ADE
Line-up: Hernan Cattaneo B2B Nick Warren || More artists to be announced.
20th October Friday / 22:30 – 07:00
Pleinvrees ADE Friday with NTO (live), Mees Salomé, Colyn b2b Konstantin Sibold and many more
Line-up: Cincity || Colyn B2B Konstantin Sibold || Joplyn (Live) || Leia || Mees Salomé || NTO (Live) || Share || Soulroots || Thylacine (Live) || Tony y not
Get your ADE 2023 Tickets while they are still available for this amazing 5 nights and days festival with 2500 plus artists and 200 plus venues. And explore your favorite events and artists.
Who Needs Visa to visit Netherlands?
Although people with UK passports do not need to apply for Netherlands visa to attend ADE 2023 while those residing in the country with residency permits must apply for a visa from UK in order to travel to the nation and attend the ADE festival. So, if you’re a non-citizen of the EU or EEA you will need to submit a number of documents to get your visa application approved. The following is a list of the necessary documents you must submit for successful application:
- A valid passport which is:
- Issued not before 10 years.
- Have two full empty pages for visa stamp on it.
- Will still be valid for 90 days beyond you depart from Netherlands after completing your holidays.
- A valid residence permit issued in the UK.
- Passport format picture according to the following Netherlands photo requirements:
- Should not be older than six months.
- 35x45mm in size.
- The photo must be taken against light background (white or grey).
- It should be colored photo.
- You have to provide two pictures and both must be identical.
- Cover letter with the reasons of your travel to Netherlands from UK.
- Proof of your travel arrangements like your flight reservation details (round trip) and your complete travel itinerary.
- Medical insurance that states that your emergency medical costs will be covered in the Netherlands and entire Schengen region if planning to visit other Schengen nations as well. This insurance must offer a minimum coverage of 30.000 € including repatriation.
- Proof of your hotel booking where you will be staying during your holidays or an invitation from a host in Netherlands along with his passport copy.
- Your recent bank statement which proves that you can take care of all the costs incurred during your trip to Netherlands.
Other Documents Based on Specific Circumstances
Other requirements for Netherlands visa UK appointment are as follows:
- Employment letter with the following details:
- Salary details
- Start date
- Position within the organization
- Your holiday dates (approved by the company)
- A recent letter with the following details:
- Professional activity of previous three months.
- Date of business registration.
- Income Tax Return of your business.
- Total revenues of minimum last three months.
An official letter from college or University in the UK with following details:
- Details of course
- Attendance record
- Course duration
How to Book Appointment for Successful Netherlands Visa Application?
Our team of professionals with years of experience will help you get your Netherlands Visa Appointment from Manchester UK in five simple steps:
- Fill your visa appointment form and submit it after filling all the required details such as date of birth, travel date, date of return, passport details, occupation details, email, contact number, marital status, etc.
- Submit all the required documents as mentioned above according to your specific visa type and reason of your travel to Netherlands like holiday or business.
- Once we receive your form, one of our team members will get in touch with you and ask for your preferred appointment date and time.
- Pay the required Netherlands Visa fees online via secured payment gateway.
- We will send you an email conforming your appointment details.
We try our best to ensure that you get your Netherlands Visa UK appointment on your preferred date and time for your convenience.
Documents Submission Guidelines
When you submit your documents for you visa processing, follow the below mentioned criteria for successful visa application:
- Carry your original documents along with the copy of each at time of visa appointment as the visa officer may ask you to show your original papers to cross verify.
- Each of your document must be translated into English or the official language of the Netherlands. Translations will only be valid that are done by certified translators.
- To be recognized globally your below mentioned documents must have an apostille stamp:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Power of Attorney
- Academic Certificates
- Court Orders
- Business Registration
If you wish to book your Netherlands Visa Appointment from London UK without any hassle of preparing all the required documents by yourself and make your ADE holiday memorable then you have reached at the perfect place. Our team of skilled professional will assist you at every step of your appointment process.
If you find the process of application annoying or simply do not have enough time to spend weeks and sometimes even months to figure out what documents to submit and how to apply for the appointment simply give us a call or drop us a message and we will get back to you shortly.
What should I do as I have lost my tickets?
No need to worry! Contact the event (or their ticketing source) as soon as you can and provide as much information as possible about your order including your name, email address, the number of tickets, etc. The tickets can be resent to your email after they have recovered your information.
Is there any age restriction for the show?
The majority of the events have an 18+ (and occasionally 21+ or 23+) age requirement. According to Dutch government regulations anybody under the age of 18 is not permitted to attend the event.
To be sure you may access the event please double check the venue’s website!
What is the Address of Amsterdam dance event 2023?
WESTERUNIE, WESTERLIEFDE, WESTERGASTERRAS, TRANSFORMATORHUIS
ADDRESSKLÖNNEPLEIN 4-6, 1014 DD AMSTERDAM
What else can I do in Netherlands apart from attending ADE Festival 2023?
- Here are the top 10 tourist places in Netherlands you must visit while on your trip.
- Explore the beautiful canals in Amsterdam.
- Roam around in the traditional villages of Dutch and explore its craftsmen lifestyle.
- Venture into the wildlife of Veluwe National Park.
- Indulge in adventure at the largest amusement park in Efteling.
- Explore modern and antique art at Rijksmuseum.
- Experience the thrill in Amsterdam at the highest swing.
- Satisfy the adventure in you by jumping into the largest island with parachute.
- Take a ride in Stoomtram from Hoorn and explore the city in most unique way.
- Shop at Flea market or Quarter Wyck till your heart is content.
- Savor the flavorful local delicacies.
What is the validity of Netherlands visa UK?
Depending on your specific requirements you can apply for single-entry or multiple-entry Netherlands visa from UK. Single entry Netherlands visa lets you travel to Netherlands only once during the 180 day period and can stay there for up to 90 days.
While the multiple entry visa lets you enter and exit Netherlands multiple times until the validity of your visa. However the maximum time that you can stay in Netherlands is 90 days only. Then you have to exit and re-enter the country if you want to stay there for longer.
Can I travel to other Schengen countries with my Netherlands Visa UK?
Yes, according to the Schengen visa rules and regulations your Netherlands visa is valid for entering into all Schengen member states.
What is the longest and the fastest processing time for Netherlands visa?
The fastest processing time for Netherlands visa is less than 72 hours, while the longest processing time is more than two weeks. This can also be extended for up to 45 days in some very rare cases.